Sunday, March 28, 2010

Mmmm food...

I have a caterer!  We are using Liza's Kitchen, one of my absolute favorite places for lunch. I don't have the menu set, but I'm pretty sure we are going to do heavy hors d’oeuvres instead of a plated dinner.  My mom and I decided that would give it a little bit more of a party feel, because John and I are definitely not formal.  Cat at Liza's was super nice and we're going to set up a time for a tasting to figure out just what yummies we'll have at the reception.  I know that we will have the puff pastries with baked brie and apples, it's one of my faves!

I got my bridesmaids cards in!  I absolutely love them!  Chris at Pink Hearts Paperie did a fabulous job, you should definitely go check her out for any of your invitation or stationary needs!  She has way more stuff than is listed in her store and is really awesome at making what you need.  I will post pictures soon, I'd like to give them to the girls first.

There is a store close by that is having a huge dress sale that I'm going to go check out.  I stopped by on Friday and they were closed, of course, and I've been trying to call to make an appointment.  I'll keep my fingers crossed that I'll find something fabulous for an awesome deal.

Woohoo for checking things off my list :D

5 comments:

  1. The puff pastry thing that described sounds fabulous! Looks like things are coming together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum. That is all I have to say. Well...that and don't forget about the olive bar. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for getting stuff done! You better show your dress off to us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm I just want to that website and now I am starving and wished I lived in FL. I've never had baked brie and pasteries and apples but it sounds Uh-May-zing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um have I been living under a rock? I think I remember you saying something about getting married but I haven't seen your blog until you commented on mine! It's so cute. I love the candy bar idea, that's something I've been hoping to try. Funny thing about your date 12/11/10...I was thinking of doing 8/9/10. I hope things go well for you with your planning. We'll definitely have to talk wedding stuff!!

    ReplyDelete