Friday, March 5, 2010

Weekend planning

John's mom is coming in town this weekend to start the search for a place to hold our rehearsal dinner. We're going to stop by our reception venue so they can both see it and eat lunch at one of our potential caterer's restaurant.  My parents and sister are going to join us, so hopefully it will be good!  This guy makes crabcakes that are to die for, so I'm pretty excited.

While chatting with John's mom last night she informed me that the ladies she works with want to throw me a shower, which I thought was super sweet.  The exciting part is that it's going to be a Christmas themed shower, where I can get Christmas china, ornaments or anything holiday related.  I am super pumped, because I have always wanted Christmas china (I am a nerd, this I know).  So yay!

I'm stalking my tracking numbers for my boxes and purses for my bridesmaids, hopefully I'll have some pictures to show soon :D

Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment