Monday, April 5, 2010

Search for the perfect dress

I've been thinking A LOT about dresses lately.  A whole lot.  Which at first, I put it out of my mind because I told myself I wanted to lose weight first, but now it seems to be the next thing I must check off my list.  I've been looking at bridesmaids dresses and feel like I'm getting no where.  I'm pretty sure I need to find my dress to set the 'tone' I guess you could call it for the rest of the wedding. 

I'm a HUGE fan of Maggie Sottero wedding dresses.  Seriously, these dresses are beautitful!  I've also found several Casablanca dresses that strike my fancy. 

I really have no clue what style I'm going for, and I am trying to keep an open mind.  I don't want to not try on a dress because it isn't exactly what I've envisioned, mostly because I have no clue what I want and I want something that will look good on me.  Pretty sure I want strapless, but like I said, I'm not closing the door on anything just yet.  I'm always open for ideas or suggestions.  Any dresses out there that you think are fab and I would like?  I totally want to hear about it so I can get some ideas and start trying on some dresses!

2 comments:

  1. You will know the dress the minute you see yourself in it.
    How did I miss that you have an entire blog dedicated to your wedding planning?? Geesh, you must think I dropped off the face of the earth b/c I would never ignore something as cool as this or as sweet as you.
    XO
    Cheers~Ivy

    ReplyDelete