Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Update

It's been a while since I've updated, I have just been super busy and not done much wedding planning.  I  know that sounds strange coming from my crazy planning self.

I have a meeting with another caterer on Friday.  I am really thinking this is the place that I want to use, so cross your fingers!  It's my favorite brunch/sandwich place, so at first I didn't even think about using them for catering.  But since they are only open in the morning and early afternoon, they devote their evenings to catering big events.  I'm also thinking about having them cater brunch for my bridesmaids and family the day of the wedding.  I'm pretty excited about it.

I've also been talking to my friend Leslie, who is an amazing photographer.  We're talking things out, so hopefully I will have her booked to do my pictures next week!  Click here to go see her lovely website and her stellar picture taking skills.

My cards have been ordered and will hopefully be in any day.  I'm so ready to finally ask the girls to be in my wedding and I know they will love their cards!

Here's to hoping next week will be a productive one!

4 comments:

  1. You should have Mama's cater your wedding...or Lime. That would be legit.

    Um. We did lots of planning last weekend. Duh. We found your dress remember?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could I forget? Geez, I found THE dress and it totally slipped my mind.

    Um, Mama's or Lime would be absolutely fabulous. Sparkplugs at the reception???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sparkplugs are a bit messy for a white dress (sorry to be a debbie downer...but I would hate to ruin your beautiful dress!)

    Also, we have all kinds of stuff planned! Seriously though, you are so far ahead of anyone I know on wedding planning. I can't freakin' wait!

    x, ash

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bahaha when I first read this my initial thought was "Mama's should sooooo cater your wedding!" but Alex is way far ahead of me! Love it! I'm now craving sparkplugs at 11:30 on a thursday morning, normal? Of course.

    ReplyDelete