Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A little retail therapy...

Thanks everyone for voting!  Option #1 won.  Chris over at Paper Hearts Paperie is awesome!  I can't wait to get these lovelies in!

I am trying desperately to not spend a bunch of money right now.  And I wanted to do some online shopping SO bad today.  So I compromised.  I did a little shopping for the wedding.  I know not everyone is a Vera Bradley fan, but I am.  They were having a really awesome sale, so I bought the Handbag style for each of the girls I'm asking to be a bridesmaid.  I will use it as part of their gift for sharing my wedding with me.  I am so excited.  I did justify buying one for myself, because it was cheap.  It has owls!  Isn't it cute?


I also went ahead and ordered the takeout boxes and the damask packing tape for the candy buffet.  I know it's early, but I keep telling myself that if I do a little at a time my wedding-related stress levels won't be so bad.

John's mom is coming in town this weekend to look into places for the rehearsal dinner.  I worry that having the wedding in December will mean scheduling conflicts due to Christmas parties.  We shall see.

Hope you are all having a wonderful week!

5 comments:

  1. You are right to do a little at a time. When you spread out the cost it is so much easier to take! That is what I did. YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little at a time is best. It is also what she said (hi, love me).

    Cute bags! I adore the cute damask taped boxes. Your wedding is going to win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have I told you how excited I am for you? Because I am! Retail therapy can be the best therapy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you are doing this a bit at the time. It is great! & the owls on that bag are darling!

    x, ash

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the bag. your bridesmaids are lucky! :)

    ReplyDelete