Sunday, March 7, 2010

Bridezilla...

The first sign of crazy came out today when John and I were working on the guest list.  I might or might not have been a total biatch because his family wants to invite an entire town to the wedding.  I was going through the list asking who all of these people were, my favorite response "Oh, that's my brother's roommate from college."  Needless to say, he did not make the cut.  No worries, I did apologize and all is well.  Even if we are still 150 people OVER what I was hoping.  I might need some anxiety medicine in the near future, no lie.

I originally wanted to make my own invitations.  I have a ton of ideas that I think would be amazing, but now that we are probably going to be inviting way more people than I anticipated, it is more likely that I won't be taking on that task.  I've been chatting with Chris (the amazing Etsy seller that is making my bridesmaids' cards for me) and I'm pretty sure she is going to be designing the invitations for me.  A little early for invitations, I'm just making sure I have all my grounds covered.

Hope you all had a lovely weekend!


7 comments:

  1. Bridezillla say what?! Ha ha ha. I'm sure you weren't really bridezilla.

    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa. That is a whole lot of people. I would agree that you need to outsource for those invites! Doing handmade ones would slay you.

    Also, I better make that list! Baha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was up Saturday night feeling ill and watching Bridezillas. Uhm, I'd be bridezilla-ish about that too.

    Are you going to be sending STD's (hehehe, this makes me laugh like an immature little tween)?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man that made me laugh so bad. Brother's roommate from college would not be making the cut to my wedding either. I'd day that was a VERY justified and mild case of bridezilla.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey, if he can invite all those people, you can invite your bloggy friends!
    Vanessa said STD.... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, you don't sound too much like a bridezilla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every time I see STD I chuckle. And yes we are doing them :)

    You all are too kind... I think you underestimate my biatch factor

    ReplyDelete