Sunday, February 28, 2010

We Have a Date!

Mark your calendars, we have a date!  We are getting hitched December 11, 2010.  I am a nerd, I wanted to do this date because it will be 12/11/10.

I know I had previously mentioned some other reception venues, but I went to a Bridal Fair today and absolutely love where it was held!  It is a fairly new place on the beach, and has everything we wanted.  It is even right next door to a hotel so if people have too much fun at the reception (which I'm hoping they will) they can just walk next door.  The setup is awesome and the price couldn't be beat.  Now I just have to call the church tomorrow to make sure it's a go :D

6 comments:

  1. Having a date all picked out is very exciting! Congrats! And I love that it's 12/11//10. It doesn't get much better than that.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hollllllllllla. So excited!!!!! x, ash

    ReplyDelete
  3. Word. I am stoked! I cannot wait. I also love your nerdy date. It pretty much is legit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. woah. too legit. i love 12-11-10

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh LOVE the date! It will be here before you know it! SO exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you all love me through my nerdiness :D

    ReplyDelete