Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Holla!

Mucho love to my pal Alex for coming up with my stellar blog name!  She rocks, just in case you didn't know.

I am still working on the layout and all of that good stuff, so please pardon the mess for a little while.  I hope to have it looking snazzy in a week or two.

As far as the important details go, I have a date in mind... but I'm waiting to make sure the venues I want are available before I let everyone in on that info.

Moving on to the first item of interest for the wedding blog....  I have six lovely ladies in mind to ask to be my bridesmaids and I want a cutesy card to send to them.  Because seriously, who doesn't love getting fun cards?  So the first line of business is a vote.  Which "Will you be my bridesmaid/maid of honor/matron of honor?" cards to order?  I love Etsy big time, and there are so many talented artists on there.  After searching through Etsy, I have narrowed it down to three cards.  Help me choose!

Option #1
This is from seller PaperHeartsPaperie.  She has some super cute things in her store!  If I had this card, I would keep the green backing (considering it isn't some ridiculous crazy green) and the dress would be black.

Option #2
This is from seller ShortcakeScraps.  I love the flowers, but I would probably get them in green if I ordered this one.

Option #3
These are from Embellished by Tiffany.  Black, white and green are going to be my wedding colors, so this would be exactly what I ordered.

Go on over to the upper right side and pick your favorite!

5 comments:

  1. Obviously I am a moron and didn't see the poll. Whatevs. I voted. Holla!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this...it will be so much fun it's like "Today throws a wedding" only ibff style
    *you of course get final say...:-)
    ** I only think its right that you have a link/post for your & John's story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love number one! And you! So happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know im a little late, but i was away without a comp for a week
    i voted for numero uno
    eeeee! i am so happy! i was telling EVERYONE i was with on vaca "my friend lauren is getting MARRIED!" and they stared at me bc they had no idea what i was talking about

    ReplyDelete