Saturday, February 27, 2010

Love is Sweet

Spending a ridiculous amount of time looking at anything I can possibly think of that is wedding related, I came across a Candy Buffet.  I immediately became obsessed.  In case you haven't seen one of these babies, here are a few pictures I found and really like.


How stinking cute it this?  I want to get some white chinese takeout boxes for our guests to fill up with goodies.  This is exactly what I had in mind:


I found some damask packing tape at organize.com that can be used to decorate the takeout boxes and add a little green tissue and I will have the perfect goody boxes for my guests.

While perusing TJ Maxx this afternoon, I came across some vases that I thought would be perfect for a candy buffet.  So, of course, I had to buy them.


I think it's a good start!  And while I know it's still a little early, I'm hoping that by doing things a little at a time I won't get so stressed.  We shall see!

Next I will have to pick out some yummy candy and treats to fill up my candy buffet!

3 comments:

  1. I just recently saw pictures of a candy buffet like this and I loved it! Yours sounds like it will be perfect!!!!!

    love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to a wedding back in October with a candy buffet and it was the best.thing.ever. Seriously, I was about to knock children out the way so I could get a ring pop. It happens. Love the vases! & you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you could get m&ms in your wedding colors!!!

    ReplyDelete