Sunday, April 11, 2010

Music

This weekend John and I went and registered.  It was pretty overwhelming, we had to leave before we were done because both  John and I were exhausted.  We'll have to finish it up another time.

We have a DJ woot woot!  We haven't really started thinking about music yet.  John and I did have a conversation that went a little something like this:

Lauren: What do we want to use for our first dance?
John: I don't know.
Lauren: How about Endless Love.
John: Sure, as long as it's not the Glee version.

It was definitely a joke, but he SO knew where I was going with it. There will be Glee songs played at the reception, I have decided.  I have a section in a notebook where I'm writing down songs that I definitely want played as they come to me.  I'm also working on a do not play list haha.  I would love any input you have on music, any song suggestions?

5 comments:

  1. I love that so much...the fact that the first thing John said was "as long it's not the Glee version" He knows you so well!
    Please play "Don't Stop Believing"..but I would stay away from "Your Having My Baby". Just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude. Endless Love needs to be played..you and I will lip sing and dance to it.

    Also, Party in the USA must be played for Ash. Obvi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love you Alex, I was so going to type Party in the USA but then I saw your comment. BFF~!

    Can I please suggest Journey for your nuptial night? & I'm sure I'll think of more.

    But fa sho Miley.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha... but the Glee version is so great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Turning down the Glee version?! Bwha?! Crazy!

    Uhm, Cupid Shuffle. That is all.

    ReplyDelete