Monday, April 12, 2010

Need some input

So I have been toying with making my own invitations.  Crazy, I know, but a way to potentially help my budget out a lot.  I went to Michael's today to look for some DIY invitation goodies and I stumbled upon these little pretties....


And they were a CRAZY good deal.  So what do you think?  Likey, no likey?  Are they cheesy?  I like them, I like what I was putting together a little more, but it would cost at least twice as much and take sooo much longer. So I need some input.  Tell me what you think!

9 comments:

  1. I think these are gorgeous! (and kind of really go with your blog background! :D) SWOON. I just love the damask-y thing going on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totes agree with Allison. those are beautiful lauren.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bff Jil's sisters used almost those exact same invitations for her wedding! They turned out really cute! I say go for it and save the $$$!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOLD! Don't forget your 40% Michaels coupon and take a few friends so you can split up and use more coupons which will therefore save more $$$.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think those are gorgeous. Save yourself the hassle and headache of making them yourself and go with these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think they're really cute. I was actually at Michaels the other day and saw that whole section of damask stuff and I thought how cute it all was. I say go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Go for it! I got similar ones, with a 50% off coupon. The money saved is well worth it and they look nice and not cheesy in any way!

    ReplyDelete